The English Manor located in Ocean Township, NJ
A perfect beach themed wedding venue right in the heart of Monmouth County
The English Manor is the perfect Jersey shore wedding venue. Located at 1 English Lane, Ocean Township, New Jersey and only a few minute drive from the beautiful Asbury Park Boardwalk, The English Manor is a picture perfect 12-acre Jersey Shore wedding venue. Nestled in Monmouth County, the main draw of the English Manor property is the classic white manor house which presides over a beautiful outdoor garden and also features scenic panoramic views of the beautiful Colonial Terrace Golf Course. Brides and grooms have the option of the venue’s stunning bridal suite or the groom’s room. Upon arrival at The English Manor, your guests are treated to a very generous “welcome station” which features champagne or signature cocktails of your choice. For your convenience, wedding ceremonies can be hosted on-site using the wedding venue’s gorgeous professionally landscaped lawn. The bride is treated to a stone-tiled aisle flanked by large trees and freshly manicured flowers. After your wedding ceremony is officially complete, brides and grooms can venture into the property for a quick romantic photograph by sitting together on the English Manor’s old fashion swing, which is nestled inside their large garden. The cocktail hour includes numerous hors d’oeuvres stations each hosted by one of the English Manor’s professional staff. During this time, your wedding guests have free roam of the interior and exterior properties. Once the cocktail hour is finished, your guests are treated to a beautiful ballroom decorated to your taste and complete with bottled wine service, champagne and even a beautiful tiered wedding cake. Your wedding reception also features silk centerpieces, ivory linens and 4 hours of open bar service.
If you’re looking to have the perfect New Jersey Beach themed wedding or simply a wedding at the Jersey Shore, than the English Manor should be high on your list of venues. During the summer months you’re only minutes away from the beach and only 2 miles from the Asbury Park boardwalk, which is a very popular spot for spring and summer beach themed engagement sessions. Want to see some examples of beach engagement sessions? No problem! I’ve got a ton on my website.
Beach Themed Engagement Sessions
- Asbury Park Engagement Shoot
- Long Beach Island, NJ Engagement Session
- Manasquan Beach Engagement Shoot
- Asbury Park New Jersey Engagement Session
- Long Branch Beach Themed Engagement Session
- LBI, New Jersey Engagement Photos
- LBI, NJ Engagement Session Photographs
- Asbury Park, New Jersey Engagement
Features of The English Manor Wedding Venue include:
- All inclusive wedding packages featuring open bar
- Beautiful Ballroom with seating for up to 200 wedding guests
- Large on-site outdoor garden perfect for wedding photographs
- Panoramic views of The Colonial Terrace Golf Course located in Ocean Township, NJ
- Gorgeous classic white manor
- Wedding ceremony hosted on-site
- Very affordable pricing
- Perfect location for Jersey Shore weddings
- Wedding venue only hosts one wedding per day
- Floor to ceiling windows in the venue’s large grand ballroom
- Located only 2 miles from the Asbury Beach Boardwalk (perfect spot for engagement photos!)
- Ideal location for any time of year – spring, summer fall or winter weddings
- Special Off-season wedding packages
- Option to bring your whole family for the food tastings
- Extremely attentive staff and professional waiters
- Newly updated outdoor patio perfect for cocktail hours in the warmer weather
- Generous amount of cocktail hour food, numerous stations and even second helpings during dinner course
The English Manor proudly donates all excess wedding food to The Center in Asbury Park, New Jersey, a volunteer based, non-profit organization providing support services for people living with HIV/AIDS. Not all venues donate their excess food, so I want to give a special thank you and recognize The English Manor for this deed. Their help is greatly appreciated.
English Manor Wedding Venue Contact Information
To find out more about The English Manor in Ocean Township, NJ please visit their website at http://www.theenglishmanor.com
If you wish to visit their Facebook page you can do so at https://www.facebook.com/TheEnglishManor or check them out on The Knot at https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/the-english-manor-ocean-township-nj-207960. Follow them on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/theenglishmanor/
About This Gorgeous Winter Jersey Shore Wedding
The beautiful couple got ready in their gorgeous home in South Orange, NJ and then were officially married at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, located at 217 Prospect Avenue, South Orange, New Jersey. Afterwards we headed to Long Branch, New Jersey for some snow filled bride and groom photos followed by creative photographs with their bridal party. The bride and groom’s wedding reception was held at The English Manor in Ocean Township, New Jersey. At the end of their beautiful winter wedding, the happy couple posed for a photograph outside The English Manor, which was decorated for the holidays with Christmas lights, holiday wreaths, lawn animals and of course, beautiful white snow.
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Gina, Matt and their entire family and friends for giving me the honor of photographing their wedding day.