Farmstead Golf and Country Club Wedding Venue in Lafayette, New Jersey
Sussex County Wedding Photographer
Nestled in the heart of Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Farmstead Golf and Country Club is a beautiful historic wedding venue surrounded by weeping willows, maple and oak trees. It’s property is adorned with a large beautiful pond and perfectly manicured fairways that provide a stunning backdrop to any type of wedding or special event. Farmstead is a mixture of country charm, rustic design and modern amenities. The venue is a one wedding per day property and can host up to 180 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor space. The property is host to a number of features such as their classic white gazebo which is situated right next to their large pond. This area is perfect for outdoor photographs and is where all outdoor weddings are hosted. The gazebo provides you and your guests with a gorgeous lake view in almost every direction and most days you can even watch Farmstead’s own white swans swim throughout the pond. Farmstead encourages all couples to add their own decorations to the gazebo in order to set a specific theme for their wedding day. The venue’s staff will take care of all decorating tasks so that you and your family can enjoy your wedding day without stress. The fact that their staff will decorate for you is not something every venue will offer, so take special notice of this option because it really helps to relieve the stress of a wedding day when you aren’t worried about setting your own decorations.
This wedding venue also boasts a charming carriage room. Originally built in the 19th century, this rustic room has been updated with modern day amenities so you and your guests can party in style. It even has the 19th century carriages hanging from the ceiling! It also boasts a panoramic wall of windows so your friends and family have a beautiful view of the property no matter where they are seated. These large windows also provide a generous amount of natural ambient light, which is perfect for taking beautiful photographs. The room has a generous sized dance floor, access to the bar and is directly connected to the coach room which is where cocktail hour is hosted. No matter what they need, your guests won’t have to walk very far. The Farmstead Golf and Country Club staff are highly experienced and extremely motivated. They not only encourage you to bring your own decorations but they will handle the task of setting up and breaking down all your wedding decor. The staff also welcome and work closely with all wedding planners and vendors, which is very much appreciated when you’re in the wedding industry. Everyone should always be working together to help make your day a big success.
Some of the additional perks provided by Farmstead Golf and Country Club are as follows:
- Ceremony arch for all indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Numerous types of outdoor lighting to set the perfect mood for your wedding day
- Votive lighting for any and all tables and walkways
- Beautiful tasteful linens, exceptional silverware and always sparkling clean glassware
- On-site bridal suite and dressing area available all day for the bride and groom
- Beautiful classic white outdoor gazebo perfectly situated next to Farmstead’s own large pond
- The Carriage Room – a tastefully updated 19th century built rustic ballroom complete with modern wedding day amenities
- Plenty of on-site parking which negates the rental of expensive shuttle busses or limos
- Gorgeous landscaped property complete with huge weeping willow, oak and maple trees
If you’re looking for a rustic, barn themed wedding, than Farmstead Golf and Country Club should be high on your list of wedding venues in the Sussex Country, New Jersey area. Not only do they host any type of wedding, Farmstead also offers hosting services for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, birthday parties and any type of anniversary. From start to finish, Farmstead provides an excellent wedding day experience. For more information, contact Lindsey at 973-383-1666 ext.102 or email her at email@example.com.
Here are just a few reasons why I love shooting weddings at The Farmstead Golf and Country Club
- Gorgeous views all around the property which are perfect for outdoor photographs
- Sunset beams over the tree line which creates amazing photo opportunities during the later hours of your wedding day
- Plenty of indoor space to move around while documenting your wedding day
- Their staff are very welcoming of wedding photographers and other wedding vendors, which helps make my job less stressful and helps your wedding photos turn out that much better!
- Golf carts can be used to drive the bride, groom and their entire bridal party around the property, which makes photographs go that much quicker
- Neutral tones throughout the venue which help to create a more high end look to your wedding photos
- Everything is on-site. More time spent enjoying your wedding day and less time driving to and from locations such a hotel or church.
- Farmstead Golf and Country Club host one wedding or event per day, which means we won’t have to deal with other guests getting in our way.
I had an amazing time getting to photograph Kate and Ryan’s wedding day at The Farmstead Golf and Country Club. Their bridal party were very helpful, their friends were a blast to be around and both their families were overjoyed to be celebrating the couple’s wedding day. I am always so thankful to have wedding clients like Kate and Ryan. Their decorated the venue for fall which included pumpkins, colorful leaves, brightly lit candles and glistening white christmas lights. Their theme really made the venue shine. The girl’s bridal party dresses were a dark burgundy color, which went well with the fall theme of their wedding day. The men wore dark blue suits and really hip brown dress shoes. Feel free to browse their wedding images shot at Farmstead Golf and Country Club to get a feel for what your wedding could be like at this beautiful barn themed wedding venue.
To view more real weddings in New Jersey please visit my gallery section at http://ryansandsphotographyblog.com/category/weddings/
Weddings are booking up fast. Contact for full pricing.
Farmstead Golf and Country Club Contact Information
To view the Farmstead Golf and Country Club website please visit https://www.farmsteadgolf.com
To view their Facebook page please visit https://www.facebook.com/farmsteadgolfnj/
Their address is 88 Lawrence Rd, Lafayette, New Jersey and they are located in Sussex County, NJ.